2. Things I Hate about You
3. The Patriot—Not my favorite movie but he was good
4. A Knight’s Tale
5. The Brother’s Grim
6. The Dark Night—I was really looking forward to him as the Joker
7. Brokeback Mountain
8. His accent. He was an Aussie.
9. His hair from his early days of acting. Long and curly *G*.
10. His talent. He was a great actor. He could say a lot with his face, which I think takes talent.
11. His smile.
12. I’ve read he actually sings in 10 Things I hate about You. If so, he had a great singing voice, too.
13. His choice of roles. He chose roles that were unique and different. I read he didn’t want to be the pretty boy lead so he took a lot of character roles. I looked him up International Movie Database and all in all, he didn’t act in that many movies. For him to leave the impression he has, it’s pretty neat.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants