Friday, February 15, 2008

Happenings

I'm not dead btw. LOL just in case anyone was wondering.

Over the last two weeks, I've had two sick kids (both had a horrid cold and one ended up with a double ear infection), a sick hubby (the horrid cold), sick me (the horrid cold where I feel like my head is encased in two inches of shrink wrap most of the time), double edits (for Melany on Bold Bride & Mechele on the Sixth Curse of Spring), planning for a bridal shower (the hubby's brother is getting married), invitations for the bridal shower, various interviews for various blog and websites, finishing up Settler's Mine 3: The Woman, RT plotting (costumes *sigh*), doing Valentine's with the kids for their class, a project on Harriet Tubman (which involved a 3-5 minute speech and a timeline), an outing with friends, a trip to my sister's to see both sisters, and finishing reading my Rita entries. Few other things are going on, too.

If you haven't already joined my newsletter, The Crayon Chronicles, *G* do so. I have a lot of news to announce, and I will do it there first.

Tammie from Night Owl Romance interviewed me! I had a lot of fun answering her questions. Check it out here.

Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home