Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 books on my TBR list or TBB list
Mechele




1. Broken by Megan Hart
2. Duma Key by Stephen King
3. Passionate Ink, a Guide to writing Erotic Romance by Angela Knight
4. The Erotic Bondage Handbook by Jay Wiseman
5. Suncatcher A study of Madeleine L”Engle and her writing (appropriate since I just introduced the oldest to her)
6. Wolf’s Heart by Jenna Leigh
7. Bound for the Holidays by Mackenzie McKade
8. Rode Hard and Put up Web by Lorelei James.
9. Anything new by my critique partners, Melissa Lopez, Marissa Alwin, Corinne Davies, or Shy
10. Tempted by Megan Hart (On my TBB list)
11. The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen (either library or TBB)
12. Ally Blue just announced she has a print book coming out. Need to get that *G*.
13. Snow Blind by Lori G. Armstrong (not due until Oct 2008 but I can’t wait)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely want to check out #1 & #3. I just saw #2 in the library today on CD. Right now I am busy scarfing down On Writing by Stephen King. It is a fantastic book. I want to slap myself silly for not having read it before now.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I love on Writing! Enjoy it.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read The Wolf's Heart and it was awesome. The only bad thing about it is that it's the first in a series and the rest isn't out yet. I'm a bit of an instant gratification hoor. I want all teh books in a series right away. Kinda hard when they aren't all written yet. Couple of times I thought my head was going to explode when the newest in the Dark Tower Series came out only to reach the end and have to wait forever for the next. At least I have thema all now. Muahahahaha

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Yeah, I really will want the next ones, too LOL. I know myself.

I like the evil laugh LOL.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home