Sunday, February 24, 2008

You Gotta Have friends

I’m truly truly blessed. I have the best friends in the world. Melissa Lopez, Mari of Marissa Alwin, and Shy have all done things the past week that have meant so much to me. It's a mopey time of year for me, so it is much appreciated.

My very good friend, Corinne Davies, who knows I’m nervous about the new story, sent me a note to cheer me on today with pom poms and everything. I soooooooo needed it. It made me smile and yes, it will spur me on to continue, despite my anxiety. I'm pinning it by my desk. For inspiration.

Long live 70 Days of Sweat! It's a coming...

May the muses have good friends
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

(((Mechele)))It's the least I can do. You have always been shaking those pompoms for me or sending cookies when I need it.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

winter, spring, summer, or fall baby, all you've got to do is call... *g*

They say writing is a solitary profession I have to laugh at that when i think of all the wonderful friends I have made while indulging in my passion! You...I am thrilled to have at the top of my list!

HUGS
Mari
is it me or are the word verifications getting longer and longer?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

((((((feyrhi)))))))) it was so sweet and meant a lot to me. And the pom poms and cookies are always there for you.

(((((((((((mari))))))) I'm thrilled to have you at the top of my list! And yes, they are getting longer. I could be naughty but I won't be *G*.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home