2. The youngest was home sick yesterday and she almost stayed home today. Couldn’t decide if she felt well enough or not.
3. Because she was sick, we didn’t have our typical Wednesday activities so I feel like I’m a day behind.
4. I had to go to the library and pick up books for the kidlets. The oldest is reading multiple serieses and the youngest just discovered Amelia Bedelia
5. I had to go to the grocery store. The kids, hubby and critters expect to eat this weekend.
6. The new story. Amaretto is a pushy hero as is Leif.
7. Got two pieces of good news/things over the last two days. I’m still celebrating! Will share soon as I can.
8. Diva kitty sat on the laptop so I couldn’t see to type. And she really is a diva. Took two vet assistants to trim her nails at the vet and they now want to tranquilize her. I can’t trim her nails because she bites.
9. The neurotic dog wanted to play with her stuffed squirrel. Thank goodness she tore out the squeaker.
10. I was reading Duma Key by Stephen King. I’m rather enjoying it. Reminds me of vintage King.
11. Reading Broken by Megan Hart in the car and almost got honked at to move up at the bank. LOL it gets me into trouble.
12. The oldest had a field trip and danced around so much this morning, she made me dizzy.
13. The pile of stuff to do on my desk caved in *sigh*. I’m so behind.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants