Monday, April 21, 2008

I do live and all kinds of news

I'm back from RT and will pen some stories later in the week. I'm still recovering.

I so enjoyed everyone I met at RT!!

It was a wonderful trip. Both the ebook expo and the Saturday signing went very well. So did my time in Club RT.

My newsletter released earlier today with a fabulous interview with Shelley Munro. All people joining will get a copy of the newsletter and be entered to win goodies from RT.

I have two fabulous reviews from RT. Settler's Mine 1: The Rivals received four stars in the May issue! AND The Sixth Curse of Spring received four stars in the June issue!

Now for some big news.

Are you ready???

Veterans: Nothing to Lose finaled in the 3rd annual Passionate Plume in the contemporary category AND Settler's Mine 2: The Lovers finaled in the futuristic/sci-fi/fantasy category!

Nah, I'm not walking on air or anything *G*.

May the muses have good news
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

WWOOOHHHOOOO!!!!!

Way to go Michele!!! How totally exciting! Not that I am surprised, your work rocks

7:55 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thanks Feyrhi! And it means so much that you think so.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home