Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 harsh realities of being back from RT by Mechele


Thanks to the hubster for the idea of the TT subject.

1. Kid’s fighting. I don’t think I was home an hour and they were arguing.
2. Laundry. OMG I had Mount Everest.
3. Dog walking. She looked at me within minutes of being back with that, “Is it time for a walk yet” look.
4. Housework. The hubby said I could say he did dishes while I was gone but hadn’t touched them since I got home. LOL He’s actually still helping. But one day, you’re signing books and the next you’re sweeping floors. No justice, I tell you.
5. Kitty pooper scooping *sigh*.
6. The routine. I had all of one night to recover and than bam was thrust back into my routine.
7. Cooties. I think Melissa sent me cyber cooties. I have a head cold. Uggh and *achoooo*
8. Promotion. Had several guest blogs to pen, a newsletter to write, and stuff do as soon as I returned home.
9. Writing. Came home and started working on my proposal. *cough* I gutted what I had before and have now worked back up to three chapters. It’s scary…a branch out of wings, so I know I need to get busy on getting it ready.
10. Needless to say to write, the butt must plant firmly in the chair *sigh*. Did I mention this proposal is scary?
11. Birthday party planning. The oldest has her 9th birthday coming up. She wanted a sleepover party.
12. Contest judging. I’m judging in a contest and trying to get my entries done.
13. Did I mention the scary proposal? And finding a home for Seek and you Shall find? And tweaking Bitter Love to get it into the editor?



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home