Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 things that make me laugh by Mechele



Thanks for the help finding links to the hubby.

There are so many things that make me laugh LOL. I can't list them all.


1. My youngest. She has an off the wall sense of humor. We often get the giggles together.

2. My hubby. Yes, you still make me laugh.

3.
Larry Miller's The five stages of drinking

4. Pachelbel bedtime



5. Pachelbel Rant


6. Jeff Dunham with Peanut and Jose Jalapeno (on a stick)


7. Chad Vader


8. Citibank Father/Son commercial


9. Citibank Identity Theft protection


10. Paul Thorn with Joanie, the Jehovah Witness Stripper

(It's not politically correct but it does make me laugh.)


11. A man Named Jayne by the Great Luke Ski


12.
Tom Smith's I'm on Firefly

13. The Great Luke Ski with You might be a Trekkie if...



Bonus: It doesn't make me laugh but I love this song. We bought it *G* along with a few of his others.

Jonathan Coulton's Code Monkey











Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home