Saturday, July 19, 2008

The week in review

1. I've added 6 K and hope to add another 1 K today to Dark Raiders. I'm about 20-25 K from the end. I can now count out scenes! So I hope the end goes quickly. Especially as I need to write the next Settler's Mine like...oh, yesterday. LOL. Editing DR will be after SM is started and will take lots of time. I already know of a few problems but feel it's better to push ahead right now than go back and fix.

2. Crit partners got DR. *bites nails* One thing I like that I'm doing may not be liked by everyone... And lord help them, it's a mess and I know it. Shy and Melissa big *muahs* to you.

3. Girls Scouts is still taking over the house. And my life eeeeek. My youngest is joining a troop made up of girls from an existing troop so we are trying to earn the badges that they earned last year so she won't feel left out. It takes time.

4. I know where DR is going. Big relief. I hope it works out like that in my mind.

5. Proofing edits are back to the editor for Bitter Love which releases...next week (hopefully)!

6. Line edits are back to the editor on Law's Deliverance!

7. Oldest was at drama camp this week. She loved every minute of it. Did a peformance on Friday.

8. At said drama camp they did raffles. One was Camp Rock, one was Shrek, one was Hannah Montana. The proceeds to benefit a good cause. WE WON THE HANNAH MONTANA RAFFLE! I'm still in shock. We don't usually win things. It had a big stuffed white cat, HM notebooks, pens, folders, and a backpack. LOL The kids are ecstatic.

9. Been reading a book on animal rescue, post-Katrina. Amazing stories. I really hope one thing we learned from Katrina is that asking people to evacuate without their pets isn't productive. People died because they had no way out, shelters wouldn't take the pets, and they wouldn't leave them behind. *looks at diva kitty and neurotic dog*

May the muses have raffles
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home