Thursday, September 04, 2008

In lieu of Thursday Thirteen--3's About Me

Melissa Lopez tagged me so here it goes...

3's About Me

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1) money taker at a pool
2) administrative assistant
3) author! Whoo hooo, how I love listing that.

Three shows that I watch:
1) Dirty Jobs
2) Deadliest Catch
3) Dexter (may the new season start soon!)

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1) Melissa
2) Paula
3) My sisters

Three of my favorite foods:
1) Italian
2) steak
3) peanut butter

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1) Nags Head on the Outer Banks
2) Scotland
3) taking a nap in my bed (why youngest child, did you decide to get up at 5 today?)

Three friends I think will respond: (I have no idea!)
1)
2)
3)

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1) Halloween
2) Christmas
3) the leaves changing color

Three places I have been:
1) The Outer Banks
2) New Orleans
3) New York City

3 things I would do if I won 100 million dollars in the lotto:
1) Buy my hubby a house with a garage for his “manspace” (we have all girls here) and a room for a library for me and the girls *G*
2) buy a beach house at the Outer Banks
3) Donate to the SPCA

3 things that make me happy:
1) My family, kids, hubster, and pets
2) Friends, Melissa, Mari, Shy, Corinne, JW, Sandra, Karen
3) writing a story that I love the characters and where it’s going.

3 things that annoy me:
1) Mean people
2) People who give up a once cherished pet just because they have a child or get pregnant.
3) People who abuse children or animals.

3 favorite movies:
1) Pitch Black
2) Serenity
3) Fried Green tomatoes

3 places I want to go before I split the planet:
1) Scotland
2) Ireland
3) Germany

3 things I want to do before I split the planet:
1) See the kidlets grow to be happy and hopefully good people.
2) Find an agent and have book with New York Publisher.
3) Adopt a greyhound

3 things I'm thankful for.
1) Family
2) Friends
3) My writing

3 People I'm Thankful for:
1) the hubby
2) my kids and other family like my sisters and my aunt
3) my friends(I couldn’t name just three.)


May the muses have more than 3 things
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home