Tuesday, September 23, 2008

*insert catchy title here*

I can't really think of one.

My lovely children decided to share their cold with me. I feel like my head is full and not with thoughts. They are both home with me today. *sigh*

I blogged at The Romance Studio today on all the small things lately that have amused me in some manner. I also blogged at Book Worm Bags about Agent Search tips.

Settler's Mine: The Wolf is DONE. It topped off at about 30K. I'm not expecting it to grow too much during revisions.

And it's been accepted by Loose Id! Whoo hooo. I plan to get it into the editor soon.

This week is being spent working on querying agents and revising Dark Raiders. Yeah, now I'm nauseous and have a cold LOL.

May the muses have small things
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home