Monday, September 01, 2008

Quirks, too

The wonderful Lyn Cash tagged me on the Quirky meme, too, so here goes six more. And three more tags.

1) Link to the person that tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog.3) List six unspectacular quirks you have.4) Tag six bloggers by linking them.5) Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged.


1. I love peanut butter. I crave peanut butter. Constantly. With or without chocolate.

2. I’m anal about organizing and cleaning some things but completely nonchalant about others. One section of my desk must stay pristine and organized. The other side, not so much.

3. I cannot do math in my head. I have to see it on paper or I lose track of the numbers.

4. I have to turn maps the direction I’m going so I can figure out turns.

5. I love dinosaur stuff, especially the computer generated images. I’ve watched a lot of the shows on dinosaurs just so I can see the footage of the dinosaurs walking around.

6. I’m not good at calling people, even my friends on the telephone. Somehow, I always wonder if I’m interrupting them or something.

I'm tagging Jenna Leigh, Raine Weaver, and Flesa Black.

Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home