Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I'm going to enjoy this Halloween


1. TJ Michaels Holiday Hotties http://www.tjmichaels.com/the-scoop/ (my prize: A Mechele Armstrong promo pack, including a tshirt)

2. Kate Hill’s Halloween page http://www.kate-hill.com/halloween/halloweenpage.php (a promo pack with some Halloween candy)

3. Romance Junkie’s Halloween contest http://www.romancejunkies.com/halloweennewsletter2/halloweenmainpage.html (a promo pack with Halloween candy)

4. My kid’s Costumes. My youngest is going as a cat. Except for her first Halloween where she went as a pumpkin and one year she went as the pink Power Ranger, she’s always been a cat. The oldest is going to be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She’s really excited about it. She usually goes as a witch LOL so it fits right in.

5. Pumpkins. We always have a good time both picking out pumpkins and then carving them.

6. My upcoming release! The Sixth Cursed Halloween was such a challenge to write. Deidre is as cantankerous as they come. http://www.loose-id.com/detail.aspx?ID=805

7. Seeing all the other Trick-Or-Treaters. I love viewing the costumes and seeing all the cute kids.

8. A Corn Maize. I’m going with my oldest and looking forward to it. I’ve never been to one.

9. Trunk or Treat. Unfortunately I won’t be going, but our car is the trunk for our class. My youngest is really excited and she’ll get to hang out with Dad.

10. Watching scary movies. I particularly like Lost Boys and Scream.

11. Halloween usually marks the turn for colder weather. I’m a big fall fan so I love that. Give me a clear, crisp morning any day.

12. The leaves changing. From now until November, I love watching the leaves change slowly over time. One minute they are green, the next they are vibrant red.

13. Did I mention my upcoming release, the Sixth Cursed Halloween? *Grins* http://www.loose-id.com/detail.aspx?ID=805

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh lots of chances to get Mechele booty *g* Can't wait for Deidre's story!!!

HUGS
Mari

4:23 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Yay Trunk or treat! we have a huge girl scout costume party and do that. Love your scary movie choices. Have you ever seen The Frighteners starring Micheal J Fox?
I just bought the DVD.

HUGS
Mo
oh Mari forgot to tell you to check out the video on her blog Its ROFLMAO!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Marissa, *G* I'm glad you can't wait. and the booty comment made me laugh.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I've never seen the Frighteners. will have to check into that.

LOL okay that was funny.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home