Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen books in my TBR pile or that I recently read



1. Big Stone Gap Adriana Trigiani--Just read

2. I'm Watching you by Mary Burton--reading

3. Heartsick by Chelsea Cain-Read

4. Dark Hunger by Sara Reinke--TBR (what on earth am I waiting for? *blinks*)

5. Snow Blind by Lori G. Armstrong--TBR (ditto what I said above)

6. Storm Front by Jim Butcher--Read

7. Death Angel by Linda Howard--Read

8. Blue Smoke and Murder by Elizabeth Lowell--Read (and highly recommend!)

9. The Secret Sister by Elizabeth Lowell--Read (pretty good)

10. Family Business, With This Ring, Reality Check, Striking a Chord, Never Wink at a Worried Woman, She's Turning Into One of Them!, Teaching... is a Learning Experience, Senior's Discount, Home Sweat Home by Lynn Johnston--Read (the For Better or For Worse collection is nearly caught up *Grins*)

11. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon--TBR (OMG what am I waiting for?)

12. Die for Me by Karen Rose--TBR

13. Dangerous Games by Lora Leigh--TBR

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home