Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tired but inspired

I spent the whole day at a joint conference with the VRW and the CRW. With the phenomeal Deb Dixon. Yes, The Goals Motivation and Conflict Deb Dixon. I think there's only a few writers who haven't heard of her and that book. Learned a lot. I'm still procussing all of it.

I have a lot to do, including a deadline that's...*gasp* in only a couple of weeks. So if I'm scarce, I'm hopefully writing my fingers to the bone. I've already heard my editor's whip *Grins*.

May the muses have inspiration
Mechele

PS I found someone to talk to and had a great lunch and afternoon! We talked about meeting in Williamsburg at some point in the future.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I had a great time hanging out with you too. And I've been typing up my notes from the conference and they've already helped me with both of my stories.
My email is aedmartin@hotmail.com, feel free to email me if you want to talk.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

It was really fun seeing you and hanging out. I really enjoyed lunch!

Will definitely do that. *adding you to my address book now*

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home