Friday, January 02, 2009

Miscellaneous Blogging

I blogged at Georgia's Crossroads Cafe on New Year's Resolutions. Head on over and tell me what you think of them.

I Blogged at TRS on The Wolf.

I blogged at Book Worm bags on my lack of a post and my lack of knowledge about what promotion works.

I blogged at Melany Logen about some good news we received (hint: It involves the CAPAS).

I blogged at Loose Ends about my Christmas Addiction and what I think it's all about Charlie...uh, wrong line.

On Monday, I will be posting in the TRS Faery Court Forums, posting an excerpt of Law's Deliverance on the TRS Loops, and I'll be featured on Cheyenne McCray's blog (more info on that later).

May the muses have a lot of blogs
Mechele

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow woman you are so prolific! How do you do it? LOL Loved them all. The promoting one. Since thats where my brain is when it comes to blog topics lately.

The holdiay one because I so agree with you! I'm a meaning of the season addict too.

And The Wolf. I am so glad your muse took you on a wild journey! can't wait to read it.

Resolutions fail me. but i like your idea of tiny steps, and positive instead of the giving up something resolutions.

HUGS
Happy New Year

2:02 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*snort* not that prolific. LOL and it was hard.

I hope you like the wolf *bites nails*.

Hugs
Happy New Year!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home