Friday, February 13, 2009

Work is never done...

Finished up the Man yesterday and started editing a story I wrote about a year ago. It needs a home. It's lonely!

Boy, I had to cut a scene. In the long run, I think the novella will work better without it. But it's painful *sigh*. All those lovely words. Not to mention I like it. Which is probably why it needs to be cut LOL.

This weekend I have two 9-10 year olds coming to join my almost 10 year old and one 8 year old coming to join my seven year old for a sleepover. We are going to do a spa night. It sounded like a good idea... I hope it will be fun but I'm starting to panic.

May the muses have spas
Mechele

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

Spa nights are always fun! Don't panic ;o)

Body Shots was a great read!!! I had to stop about three quarters the way though to go to work (I was almost late). I couldn't wait to get home and finish it!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Hey Feyrhi, it went pretty well. LOL I was pancking though.
I'm so glad to hear that on Body shots. I always sweat the first review and you're it! Whooo hooo!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home