Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Five

1. The snow is melting. Today, it will be in the 50's with 70's over the weekend. I'm glad it came. We needed a good snow. LOL now bring on spring!

2. The youngest is much, much better. Now the oldest is sick. I'm not sure what it is...but I don't want it.

3. I submitted to my editor and sit biting my nails to hear back on Settler's Mine: The Man. I need to get cracking on a new story.

4. I met my friend, Ann, went to the used bookstore and had a yummy lunch. I also met Larissa Ione, who just hit the USA Today Best seller list. Big congrats to her. I had a good time with Ann, as usual and enjoyed getting to know Larissa.

5. I have seriously become a Big Bang Theory fan. LOL how many comedies joke about physics? We watched the whole first season and have started watching new ones. I also think My Name is Earl is having its best season yet.

May the muses have the laws of physics
Mechele

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home