Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Five

1. Nearing the half way point on the new story. Hope the last half goes fast.

2. One of the kidlets has a book fair going on at school. I'm so so so dangerous at a book fair. LOL. My oldest bought the first book in the series, 39 Clues. It looks really good. I might have to read that one. My youngest LOVES the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. I think she's going to get into comic books or manga or graphic novels. She doesn't want to give up artwork in books.

3. I know I keep posting on RT but I'm so excited! Unfortunately Melissa's not going *sniffle* but Mari is and I'm looking forward to hanging out with her. I have pens and post-its and a new dress and fairy wings. And hopefully *crosses fingers* I'll be signing my own stock at the Wed ebook fair (CD's) plus signing Torc's Salvation as Melany and signing for both Mechele and Melany at the Sat book fair.

4. This is women's history month. Five women from history that I admire or am curious about:

1. Mary Magdalene from the Bible.
2. Juliette Gordon Low
3. Rosa Parks
4. Madame Curie
5. Amelia Earhart

5. Today is the first day of spring! Bring on the warmer weather (though LOL it's not as cold here as in some places).

May the muses have spring
Mechele

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Well, ya know I'll be there, so you can hang with me (since it sounds like Larissa has plans for each and every meal). :)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Looking forward to it!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home