Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Five

1. Spring Break hasn't been a break for me but I haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked to. I am however getting ready for RT. I have several boxes to send down before I get there and am getting those ready. It's coming fast. Very very fast!

2. My kids, I love them. I couldn't get them OUT of the Science Museum on Tuesday. They didn't want to leave. They wanted to stay and watch the debate between Edison and Tesla. Why yes that would Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla. We had so so much fun. They kept saying things like, "But I haven't tried to build that arch yet!"

3. I did submit the new story, Another Night another Dream to the editor. *bites nails*. Now to get very very busy on the next Blood Lines. I have a deadline. Eeek!

4. Went letterboxing on Saturday and ran into a snake! LOL a little one hanging out in the hole on the tree we think had a letterbox.

5. Somehow this reminds me of my dog and cat.

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

May the muses have science museums
Mechele

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home