Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Five

Hopefully as this posts, I'll be on a bus heading for Yorktown on a field trip. Hopefully.


1. I'm a Passionate Plume finalist!! Settler's Mine 3: The Woman finaled in the futuristic category.


I'm so excited. For a full list of finalists. Congratulations all.
2. I got some other good news today. I will share as soon as I can. Hopefully all will go well. *G*.
3. Is is bad when you tell your kids you're hopefully going to be dancing to your favorite song next week (at RT) and they start singing it? *blinks*
4. I'm almost packed for RT. No, LOL I'm not that much of a planner. I was debating shipping items or carrying a second bag onto the airline. I needed to see how that would go (i.e. shipping versus the second bag charge). The second bag won *sigh*. Not going to be fun at the airport...
5. Why oh why did I take time out to watch Chuck and Deadliest Catch? Because they were both so darn good this week.
And a freebie: I finally read Snow Blind by Lori G. Armstrong. I've been putting it off forever because I knew it was the last Julie Collins novel. I loved it. Her arc through the four novels, has been both realistic and awesome. I'm not happy to see her story end but where it ended up, it's believable and I liked. Very much so. I think I've decided that more people need to know about Lori G. Armstrong. My goal is to bring back one signed book of hers and give it away at my newsletter group when I get back from RT.
May the muses have finals
Mechele

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home