Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Five

1. Posted at TRS Blue on Wednesday about working hard. Posted at Loose Ends about being on a Deadline (my attempt at humor). Posted at the Virginia is for Romance Lovers' blog a couple of facts related to the Civil War and Virginia.

2. Am writing writing writing. I've written over 10 K the last two weeks and hope to do that the next four weeks.

3. Deadliest Catch rocks. I felt so bad for Murray on the Cornelia Marie. And I'm amazed at how well the Time Bandit does on catching King Crab. Long live Ophie season that starts next week.

4. Toured the Virginia Food Bank yesterday and delivered peanut butter for a peanut butter drive. Was an eye opening experience. 50000 lbs of food travels out of there every day. Food pantries always need donations...

5. One day I will make it to the post office to mail Mari's birthday present. I bought it before her birthday. Was going to mail it before RT. Then, when I got back. It is in a box now. *blinks* one step closer to being mailed...

May the muses have crabs
Mechele

PS. I've been waiting for someone to announce some news. Corinne Davies has announced her sale to Siren! You can read about it here. Corinne...I'm thrilled for you! I told you one day I'd say I knew you when. To a fabulous critiquer and a wonderful writer, cheers! I wish you all the luck in the world. But I know, as hard as you work...you don't need the wish.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww Mechele! You're the sweetest person. Thank you so much for always being there to read and critique what ever I have sent you. I would never have made it this far with out You, Mo, and Melissa....you 3 have so much patience. LOL

**muah**
Corinne

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home