Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Blah blah

So Friday Five didn't post last Friday...I don't know why. So I'm trying this again....Don't be alarmed if a test post (or two goes up). Technology is wonderful when it works...

Settler's Mine 2: The Lovers is now available in print! You should be able to give any bookstore the ISBN (978-1596328167) and they can order it for you.

Amazon: http://ping.fm/BjXHX

Barnes and Noble: http://ping.fm/NyiHR

I wrote 2 K today! Must write on very strict schedule though! Deadline cometh. I know where the story is going... If only I could hook something to my head to pull the story out.

It was Teacher Appreciation Week last week here. Thanks to teachers everywhere. What you do is appreciated. Big thanks to Mrs. Stanley who taught me how to read and opened up so many new doors.

I've started watching Castle. I love the premise! And that it stars Nathan Fillion...BONUS!

Read Karen Rose's Die for Me. Awesome book. It kept me on the edge of my seat. Had several twistsa and turns. I went to the library and got Scream for Me and Kill for me. Now must reward self on writing to read them...

I posted at Ladies of the Club today. http://ladiesoftheclub.blogspot.com/2009/05/joie-de-vivre.html
May the muses have joie de vivre
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger The Crazy Woman Inside Me said...

Wow, Mechele, you belong to something like 1001 blogs! LOL Glad I found the right one. ;-)

Congrats on writing 2k the other day. Not always easy to do when life intervenes, is it?

Thanks very much for stopping by my blog & for your lovely comment. I appreciate it.

--Susan

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL glad you found the right one too. And it's not easy.

I think I'm going to frequently lurk on your blog :)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home