Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Five

1. I'm almost done. I hope to be able to write done by tomorrow. It's topping off at about 70 K, which is about where I wanted it to be. Next week, a flurry round of proofreading and editing. I want to submit before I leave on vacation.

2. I blogged at Authors of Erotic Romance (for the first time, yay! me) on Tuesday. It's a super group of erotic romance authors. I blogged at Trampy Vamps today, too.

3. We have all four come down with summer colds. Yuck. I guess the family who sneezes together, stays together? Needless to say this made our first week of summer break...grumpy.

4. I broke my Twitter application on my Iphone. I broke my computer. The hubby is wondering what else I can break. A friend suggested a wake for the computer...I like that idea! LOL.

5. I read Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton. The last quarter was...odd. But I liked the book overall. I saw a review pointing out a squick factor and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I see on the one hand the point but Anita wasn't really conscious per se. Little torn there. I did love the book up to the end. Edward is in it and thank God I don't think she'll ever sleep with him. It would ruin the entire relationship IMO. Heh heh, I've logged my first book of the summer reading goals. Go me!

May the muses have reading goals
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home