Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Five

1. Edits are back to the editor on Another Night Another Dream! Weren't too bad. I added a scene to the story, which I really like. Still waiting to hear on Blood Lines. It needs a name!

2. Haven't gotten far at all in the office reorganization but...I'm getting new vinyl in my bathrooms and kitchen. I can't wait. It will actually be shiny instead of dull! Of course, I'm sitting here now in hammer/saw central (on Thursday) and we had to move all of the furniture out of the kitchen so the entire house is a wreck. LOL. The kitchen table is in the living room. I think the kids want to keep it in there so they can watch TV at dinnertime.

3. Okay, who watched After the Catch? Edgar. Oh my goodness. I melted. It was so sweet. Deadliest Catch was good, too. Another Time Banditless episode though. Now the Northwestern had to go through ice.

4. I read Charley's Web by Joy Fielding. Wow. I stayed up way too late last night (1 AM). And got up this morning to find more books by Fielding. I have a reading goal of 10 this summer and am only at 2 so far. :( it'd be a shame for me not to go do something special for not meeting my summer reading goal.

5. Speaking of books, the youngest likes audio books. We had listened to a couple of Magic Treehouses. She was looking for a Stink book and they only had it in audio book. We listened to that and Judy Moody Saves the World. Next up Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Bonus: We volunteered at the SPCA on Tuesday. If you're on the lookout for a cat, now would be a great time to adopt a new buddy. The SPCA was overrun with cats and little kittens, and I know a lot of shelters are having that issue right now. No, we didn't take anything home. We erm *whispers* thought about it.

May the muses have cats
Mechele

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home