Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Five

1. Line edits are back to the editor on Another Night, Another Dream. Whoo hooo. One step closer to coming out!

2. My new counters and vinyl is all in. We're planning to paint. It doesn't even look like our kitchen. I love it. Ten years in the making... Course now I cringe when anything gets spilled.

3. My neighbors adopted two kittens. OMG they are cute. I have kitten envy. LOL and the hubster says, "Only if I move out." And as I like having him around, no kittens for us. I've been taking care of the neighbor's dog and the older cat this week. The dog is a cocker spaniel who is 12 and so very sweet. I'm going to miss going over there.

4. We watched Fanboys last weekend. I have to say it was funny. LOL I had no idea such an argument existed between Star Trek and Star Wars fans.

5. I'm going camping this weekend with youngest. 2 days with a Brownie troop in tents. Should be interesting. LOL and I'm wondering what time oldest and hubby will get out of bed. I picture neurotic dog with her legs together and the cats walking over top of them.

May the muses have camping
Mechele

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Have a great time camping. :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

‘Having more than enough’ in this finite world is for the selfish. Why? We all must die (Acts17:26). To be truly successful takes a large amount of BAWLS. Yes, yes, we have TWO between our legs, but, yet, it really amounts to thy cranium. How so, you ask? I'll start with a quote: Why can’t we all just get along? -Rod King I’ll tell youse why (sorry, New Joisey accent). From the beginning of time, those with power and massive wealth, the greedy 2%ers, are doing everything they can to pit U.S. - the world, too - against each other. And, apparently, it works. YOU can most certainly follow them and perish withat on thy indelible soul (not a wise choice), but you don’t have to!! Break-free to wiseabove!! Look forward to the Heaven Above prepared outta infinite love God has bestowed upon those that do His will, for when this wearisome existence is finished, we’ll laugh Upstairs at how long it seemed… all the Way to the Bank of the Almighty!! God bless you, my friend; hang-in-there. I love you, dude. I wanna see YOU make the Great Beyond. Don’t give up. Trust Jesus.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home