Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Five

1. I wrote! Finally. I've been having a dry spell. It wasn't much but it felt good. Cassie, Aden, and Leo are finally talking to me and telling me what's going to happen. Yep, I'm working a sequel to Another Night, Another Dream.



2. Sometime today, my friend, Corinne Davies will see her first release from Siren Publishing, Believing is Seeing go live. Congratulations!



3. We have a pool party tonight and a chance of thunderstorms. I hope the storms hold off. It's a hot day and supposed to be a humid night. Last year we did this pool party and it was COLD.

4. My local SPCA took in over 500 kittens this spring and summer. That's just kittens. Not anything else. They wanted to save as many healthy kittens as they could, instead of them being euthanized for lack of space.

5. Anyone watch Warehouse 13? I'm rather liking the show. I really like Artie.

May the muses have kittens
Mechele

(edited to add typo from being in a hurry)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Misti said...

I really like Warehouse 13. Artie is great and so is Pete! I like Eureka too.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay on writing!!

Psst, it's Believing is Seeing *g*

I'm becoming a fan girl of warehouse 13 too. want to know the story behind that football! Reminds me a little of the Friday the 13th Series.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Talya Bosco said...

I like Warehouse 13 as well. Hope it stays around. Sci Fi (now syfy) has a tendency to cancel some of my favorites - ie, Dresden Files.

I agree, Marissa, the first episode I thought, "this is like Friday the 13th". I actually used that to describe it to someone.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home