Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Five

1. Posted at TRS on my favorite time of year, at Georgia's Crossroads Cafe on specialness, and at the Virginia is for Romance Lovers on wierd Virginia laws.

2. I'm featured at TRS Blue for the month of September! I'm so excited. I love TRS! Yes, I think I said it twice but it bears repeating LOL.

3. Did first round edits on Blood Lines 6: Surge. Realized how much I really enjoy Cheyenne and Roc, not to mention Sarah, Nathan, Nick, and Henri. It's a very sensual story, with a bit of suspense and vampire goodness. I can't wait until it comes out!

4. Had one open house yesterday and having one this morning. It's back to school time. The oldest has to catch the bus at 6:56. Not going to be fun for the first few days.

5. Did any0ne see the previews for the new season of Big Bang? Penny kissed the heck out of Leonard. Whooo hooo! I LOVE that show. It makes me laugh on so many levels. LOL Sheldon really reminds me of someone. No, not the hubby, someone else. Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!

May the muses have kissing
Mechele

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home