Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Five

1. It's been a good writing week. I've written 9 K! I hope to get in another 1 today and maybe 1 over the weekend. The sequel to Another Night, Another Dream is going okay. The characters are very angsty. Basically they have issues to work out and until they work out, things are going smoothly.





2. I got some news last night that made me jump up and down! I will post it tomorrow. LOL.





3. Tomorrow I will be in training all day. To go camping. I'm so glad the weather is going to be nice LOL. And in the fall, I'm going camping with one daughter's troop. It's nice the kidlets still want me to come with them and do things. I know the time is swiftly approaching where they won't. I'm taking advantage now!





4. As of this weekend, we have had the spaz kitten, now spaz cat, a year.
He's gone from this:









To this: (both cats pictured)










He's a big boy. Long and tall and 13 pounds of muscle LOL. Unlike the Diva Kitty. The hubby said, "Wow. It's been a year and I haven't killed him yet." Spaz cat likes to attack things, wakes up at like 5 in the morning to announce he's hungry, and doesn't realize his claws...ummm hurt bigtime. It's been quite a year with him. Diva Kitty says we should take him back but we're keeping him.


5. The new TV season starts very soon. I can't wait for the return of Dexter and Big Bang Theory. I've discovered Castle and can't wait for more Chuck. What are you looking forward to this season if anything?

May the muses have spazes
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home