Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Five

It's after 11 and I just realized...yeah, it's Friday, you need to post! LOL. It's been a looooonnggg week.

1. I chatted on Blog Talk radio with Stella Price yesterday about Authors After Dark's paranormal weekend. It was fun. I've been told I have an accent. Who knew?

2. I have edits back on Blood Lines: Surge. Had to read the notes accompanying it three times before I realized something was talking about the editor and not me. Did I mention it's been a long week?

3. Why long week? Let's see first Brownie meeting as assistant leader on Monday. Tuesday I took adult CPR from 6 PM to 10 PM. Youngest was home Tuesday and Wednesday sick with a cold. Tuesday night I really didn't sleep well (due to fact was waiting on youngest to get up in the night--she didn't). Thursday I did the radio show and grocery shopped. Thursday night was back to school PTA meeting for oldest and we were way later getting home than I thought we'd be. Oldest's bus didn't show up Thursday or today in the AM. I didn't sleep well at all last night as my body hurts. I think I maybe getting what the youngest has but unlike hubby, who it came on fast with, it's really slowly taking hold of me. I think for oldest it's coming on slow as well. Today was the youngest's Manners Soiree where the parents all came in and they showed us what manners they'd learned. I think I need a nap....

4. CPR has really changed. I last took it when I was a teenager. If it's been a while, I encourage you to take it and refresh your memory. You never know when it will come in handy.

5. Yes, I did some writing. Not as much as I'd like at this point but I hope to meet my goal *blinks* for the week. I think I need somebody's itty bitty whip.

May the muses have people who know CPR
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home