Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday Five

1. I'm done with the heavy writing on Another Dream, Another Reality. Now begins the clean up process...

2. I have edits on Settler's Mine: The Man. I'm reading it and LOL granted I'm biased, but I really like the story. Few of my characters come with songs. For some reason, Colton likes Tom Petty.

3. I'm going camping this weekend. Platform tents. The rain chances are diminishing and the temperature has gone up for Sat night. Think it is going to be a lot of fun. The oldest still wants me around, which is nice. I know the time is coming where she won't. I try to take advantage of being with her now. It's already a lot different between oldest and youngest and their desires for my presence.

4. Don't forget about the October contests I'm participating in. I'm all over the place LOL.

5. I'm officially addicted to Castle. Didn't intend on watching it the last two weeks when it aired but wound up doing so. I was already a Nathan Fillion fan and this show has definitely sealed the deal. I rather like the writing, too. And the author aspect.

May the muses have contests
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home