Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday Five

1. Uh yeah, I'm a little late. Been one of those weeks and am glad it's over. Yep yep yep.

2. Tomorrow, I'll be volunteering with the little one at a gymnastics meet all day. Sunday sees her competing and then we run off to help host a She and Me Tea for her Girl Scout troop. Monday, I think will involve a collapse...

3. I'm taking two online classes right now. One is on Harry Potter and the other is on Joss Whedon and Firefly. It's really interesting to see interpretations about why they put so much loyalty in the public and captivate us so much. I can't wait to get even further in depth.

4. I picked up Artemis Fowl in the car yesterday. Had picked it up for oldest. Holy wow. If the rest is like the first chapter, I maybe hooked.

5. The oldest is getting information on middle school MIDDLE SCHOOL. I feel like just yesterday was kindergarten. I thought I'd be eased into it. Uh nope. They pick curriculum for 6th grade in January. She's already excited and scared to death at the same time. Going to be an interesting year next year.

May the muses have Fowl
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home