Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Five

1. Why yes, I am still beaming over my newest release, Seek and You Shall Find from Liquid Silver. I'm so so excited. I need to finish clean up on the Rogue and send it in to the editor. I've started a brand new story. It's a contemporary, a m/f and It's already fun. LOL showing my geek side in it so that's interesting to play around with.

2. I have been Giggled. *blink* a rite of passage among authors. Do I get a tshirt?

3. Ugh. My oldest is in 5th grade. Which means middle school is next. Had a meeting about the 5th grade party and talked about graduation. Yeah, I think I'm going to cry. Considering I have commercials that make me tear up...yeah, I'm going to cry. She is getting so tall and grown up. I think she's finally starting to understand why they don't have playgrounds at middle school. That used to bug her. Our last trip to the playground, my kids and friends spent more time tromping around the woods than on the actual playground.

4. I need more hours in a day. Who do we petition for that? I'm getting ready for RT and there's tons to do with that AND I'm trying to rearrange the room where my office is. I'm tired of it being a pigsty behind me and I'm tired of kids fighting over their space at the homework table. Time for a change.

5. Deadliest Catch started its new season Tuesday night. Oh man oh man. Knowing the outcome for Captain Phil makes it all the more bittersweet. I am glad he got to go back to the Cornelia Marie and do what he loved up until the end. I love the exchange of the two Jakes between the Cornelia Marie and Northwestern. Also loved Big Bang Theory even if the show took a turn. Will Wheaton's guest star appearances are classic. He's definitely Sheldon's nemesis.

May the muses have geeks
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home