Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Five

1. I love the new house. I was there for three hours on Wed for the house inspection. I've been dreaming ever since.

2. The harsh reality? Packing. Ugh. I'm working on books. I have 10 boxes of books, plus one box of cookbooks, so far and still have comic strip books to pack up. Plus the girls' books. Hubby had one box of books.

3. So many memories with books! Oh my. I remember my first Stephen King book. Carrie. My first Sherrilyn Kenyon. Night Pleasures. My first Robin Schone. Gabriel's Woman. I also found some framed pictures of my mom when she was young (the kidlets guessed it was me), my dad, my brother, my grandparents, my first dog, the family from my wedding, my kidlets when they were younger.

4. My oldest has been doing a drama camp this week. She's been having the time of her life. I'm really excited by how excited she is about it. Youngest does a drama camp week after next. They are doing Seussical. She's a Who. Keeps saying she doesn't want to do it but listens to the songs and has already found her Who outfit.

5. Guess who has good boxes for packing? The liquor store. LOL.

May the muses have boxes
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home