Friday, August 06, 2010

Friday Five

1. Geek Love was accepted by Liquid Silver! I'm very excited about this one. It's the story of two geeks who knew each other online but get together at a gaming/science fiction convention. Needless to say, fun ensues.

2. This is tax free back to school weekend in Virginia. I'm planning to get out this morning and finish up shopping. Thankfully I've bought stuff the last couple of years so we only need a couple of things. Oldest did jump a size in pants but I bought the next size up during clearance last year so she only needs a pair of jeans or two. I'd like to get home by lunchtime...

3. The house is full of boxes. I've acquired boxes from grocery stores and liquor stores. LOL. Sort of a strange mix. I'm boxing up things. It feels like it's going slowly but hubby says I'm doing good. Three weeks until closing *gulp*. Hubby did say last night this is not feeling like home. There's so many boxes out and a lot of the knickknacks are in boxes.

4. Funny how many memories you find when you're boxing up stuff. I have lots of letters, cards, notes from hubby and family. After packing up my books last week, I'm feeling quite nostalgic.

5. Youngest is doing a drama camp next week. They are doing Seussical. I don't know if she'll know the songs...LOL but I sure will. We've been listening this week.

Bonus: Who else is watching Warehouse 13 on SyFy? I really am enjoying their new season. I love Claudia and Artie. Their banter cracks me up. In general, Claudia makes me laugh. I also really enjoyed the new Phineas and Ferb. Had a lot of songs. Poor Isabella.

May the muses have the city of love
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home