Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Five

First up, Happy belated birthday to Melissa, my friend, writing partner, critique partner. Hope it was very happy!

Now onto Friday Five!

1. I've been writing on Code Monkey and have started a brand new project, that I didn't expect to write *G*. It's good news. I don't usually work on two things at once but I might be for a while. Either that or just work on one, write it fast, and then finish the other. I'm excited about the new project! And Code Monkey!

2. I blogged at Loose Ends on Letting go.

3. Had two school open houses this week so didn't get a lot done at night. Both were good. I liked a lot of oldest's teachers (she's in middle school) and liked both of youngest's teachers. We are getting into a routine again, which is nice.

4. My latest distraction? Geek Mom. I subscribe to a lot (read: too many) RSS feeds but I really only check out a few daily, Jill Shalvis, Chickens in the Road, Dear Author, EREC blog. Geek Mom has quickly become one I check out all the time.

5. TV has been a big distraction, too. I'm watching too many shows! Eek. However, Warehouse 13 just had its season finale. Now they will make me wait months to know how this resolves. *pout*. But I loved the finale. It was really good. Claudia and Artie have such good rapport. Love them interacting together. Castle was excellent on Monday night as was Chuck. But the best premiere of the week? Big Bang. OMG. I've never laughed so hard in my life. If you didn't see it, you must watch. Robot hand on penis. Sheldon on a date. That's all I'm saying.

May the muses have off buttons
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home