Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Mix

1. Things are going well on Code Monkey. I'm enjoying the story. I wrote almost 9 K on it last week! I'm going to finish up this week if I push or the beginning of next week. It's all coming together nicely.

2. Gearing up for Be My Moon to release! Soon. *G* Very soon.

3. I've been suffering a reading slump that I posted about over at Loose Ends.

4. I'm thinking Castle is one of the best shows ever. Just when I think it can't get any better, it does. The episode last Monday night was one of the best ones I've seen. The resolution to Beckett's mother's death seems to have a plan, and I want to know where they are heading. The kiss? Smoking hot. "Thank you for having my back in there." "Always."

5. So with the reading slump I've been looking for things to read. And I've been rereading my copies of For Better or For Worse. Yes, the comic strip. I love it. Always have. From Farley the dog through the Lawrence storyline to Gordon to Elly's mother's death and her father's decline in health. My father suffered through several strokes so Jim's (Elly's dad) storyline is always poignant for me. I miss my dad a lot. And my mother. I adore the love between Iris and Jim and Elly and John. It's wonderful that a comic strip can bring out so many emotions.

May the muses have For Better or For Worse
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home