Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Five

1. I'm still visiting Loose Id's home page. I'm so excited that Be My Moon is out! Love my cover *snoopy dances* and it's so pretty to see it up there. Go look *G*. Check out an excerpt.

2. I've been working hard on Code Monkey. I think I'm two chapters away from the end. I wrote 4 K on Wed!

3. Been also thinking about my next project. I think I'd really like to get into a dragon story. I'm thinking a trilogy.

4. I've been a little under the weather this week. I think I have a virus that the oldest and my hubby had. Don't really feel bad enough to want to die but feel very very icky. I mainly just want to sleep and collapse all the time. No fun.

5. Castle continues to astound me. I LOVED the end of the one Monday night. Castle and Beckett are just awesome. What Castle did...yards upon yards of awesome. And the whole property on the moon thing? Made me laugh.

May the muses have places to visit
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home