Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a very good day!

Happy Valentine's Day!


This morning I was checking email (before coffee) and had to read an email several times before it sunk in.

Settler's Mine 6: The Rogue won a SENSUAL READS 2010 REVIEWERS CHOICE AWARD for Fantasy at CataNetwork!

I'm beyond thrilled and absolutely tickled at this. The Rogue was a book I wanted to get right because I had met McTavish in previous stories. It's looking like I did get his story right!

Congrats to all the winners! To see a complete list.






Today is also the CAPA Awards ceremony at the Romance Studio! Another Dream, Another Reality is up for a Contemporary Erotic Romance Award. I'm honored to have been nominated along with some phenomenal other authors and books. For a complete list of nominees. To attend the festivities.
.









It's a Snoopy dancing day!
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home