Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Five

*pokes my head back in and sheepishly steps out*

1. Wondering where I've been? Life got insanely busy. Both of my girls are Girl Scouts and cookie season arrived with a roar. I did 11 hours of cookie booths the first weekend in March with both girls. Youngest worked 4 separate booths (one with dad and the rest with me). Youngest also earned her Bronze award (the highest award a Junior Girl Scout can earn) by making pet first aid kits and handing them out at the Richmond SPCA Dog Jog. She did a great many of her 20+ hours in March. Youngest also (yes, I see a trend) started baton, participated in a school talent show (she played Fur Elise on piano), and kept me running all of March. Here's to a quieter April (but I have doubts)

2. Edits on Code Monkey did get finished and it got *gulp* submitted. It's a sick feeling when you hit send...

3. The dragon story is off and flying (LOL, little pun there). I'm hoping to finish it up by the end of April and start the next one immediately after.

4. I blogged at Loose Ends on Mythical Creatures and TRS Blue on Variety.

5. Castle has been its usual awesome! I told the hubby, "This episode was good. But there are never any bad episodes." Oddly enough, I'm in the mood to watch some Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I've been listening to the soundtrack of Once More with Feeling. Really want to see that and Hush and the Spike and Dru season. May have to pull it out.

May the muses have good muses
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home