Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday Five

1. Writing has stalled. I have a million and one excuses. The biggest one is my butt is not in the chair enough with fingers on keys. Need to work on it. I'm determined to get the dragon stories written! I'm giving myself a deadline.

2. Oldest said last night, "You have another meeting?" It's been that kind of March. I'm hoping April will settled down some.

3. Naptime should be mandatory for kids and adults alike.

4. Really enjoyed Monday's Castle. Loved the subplot about the daughter and really enjoyed the main plot. The Captain is really a neat character.

5. Got Vampire Academy for the oldest. Ended up reading it myself. Wow. Have now read books 2 and 3. 3 was the best one yet. I have a feeling I'm not going to get my HEA, which might make me mad but we'll see. I love the world building and the main character is intriguing, gutsy, and makes mistakes. I like a flawed protagonist.

Course I asked oldest was she going to read them or should I take them back to the library. She said "Take them back." Now this is after I've been telling her how good the first 2 are. I said, "You sure? They are really good." She said, "I'm just not interested in vampires." *shakes head*

May the muses have vampires
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home