Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Five

1. Let's see...why haven't I been blogging? Well, my aunt was in a serious car accident and I've been helping her out. It's added craziness to an already busy schedule.

2. Writing on Dragon's Lair has resumed. I'm determined to write at least 500-1000 words a day minimum. I want to finish it. I now have a clear understanding of where the story is going.

3. I got some good news this week. Will share as soon as I can :>)

4. A Doctor Who salute to Elisabeth Sladen who passed away this week. She played Sarah Jane Smith in the 1970's and came back onto Doctor Who to reprise the character alongside David Tennant's Dr. Who. She also had a spin off show, The Sarah Jane Adventures. The new Doctor Who season starts on Saturday, much to my girls' delight. They are determined to convert the world to Doctor Who fans one at a time.

5. I blogged at TRS on my soap opera loving past.

May the muses have K-9's
Mechele

2 Comments:

Anonymous Atlanta Roofing said...

Thank you for this. We just got done watching with our 2 grand daughters, ages 5 and 7, and this was beautifully done. Lis was the measure by which we compared all the other companions, and the world of the Doctor is a sadder place this week.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

It is a sadder place. We definitely were to hear of her passing. It was beautifully done.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home