Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Five

1. Yep I know. Been a bad bad bad blogger. I'm hoping to be a tad less sporadic.

2. As you probably saw, Dragon's Lair is now Taming the Fire. Have an updated title for Dragon's Bait and a new series title I'll be sharing. Release day is coming soon!

3. Need a maid. Tired of cleaning my house. Tired of people stepping over what others drop for a million times until I finally say, "Would you pick that up?" Then I'm the mean (Mom) for being terse.

4. Ready for fall. I love Fall!!!!

5. Castle premieres Monday night. Cannot wait. Have been missing my favorite write and police detectives.

BONUS: Torchwood Miracle Day was one of the most awesome things I've seen in a long time. I really do heart Jack Harkness. Loved the way it ended with a promise of more. I really hope there is more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home