Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday Five

1. I'm working on the third dragon rider story. My word count isn't going up as fast as I would like but *sigh* it is moving. Lots of distractions right now.

2. I could be looking at 3 releases before the end of the year! Will keep you informed.

3. Let's see, I've been watching Castle (loving it, the last few have been so good, course they always are), Doctor Who (OMG! what a ride), Big Bang Theory (it gets funnier and funnier) and Warehouse 13 (Ack! at the season finale). Phineas and Ferb has a Halloween episode tonight and I plan to tune in. P&F is the one cartoon I'll watch without kidlets.

4. Reading, I'm sort of a standstill in the reading. I read two books by Karen Rose (awesome as always, gosh I love her), Sandpiper (couldn't put it down), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (ehhhh, not my favorite book, the writing style didn't draw me in), and Bitter End by Jennifer Brown (that woman can write emotional like nobody else, very serious topic and she did a good job).

5. Middle schools here have adopted the program, Rachel's Challenge. It's a program about kindness adopted from the writings of Columbine victim, Rachel Scott. It's a very moving program, I went to a parent's assembly. I hope the schools manage to keep it going.

May the muses have acts of kindness
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home