Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Five

1. I'm a third of the way through the third dragon story!! Yay me!

2. Just found out Stephen King's Bag of Bones is being done as a mini-series by A&E! Will have to reread the book before December but am very much looking forward to it.

3. The Walking Dead premieres on Sunday night. Last time I watched the series, it gave me nightmares LOL. The previews look good. Castle was excellent this week as always. I loved Ryan's part in the episode. And what better compliment could Kate ever give Castle than the one at the end.

4. Youngest is not a reader *sigh* much to my dismay. She's been reading the True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi in class. She plopped the book on my desk with the admonition to "read it, Mom, it's so good!" Needless to say when the kids tell me to read something, I don't take it lightly, especially from her. I checked it out from the library and read it. Really good adventure book with a hint of mystery. I enjoyed it very much, thank you, youngest. She was mad because I finished it before she did LOL.

5. To the person beside me in the double turning lane who tried to turn into my lane...thanks for eliminating the need for coffee this morning. Yes, that woke me up!

May the muses have books they can't put down
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home