Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Five

1. Yes, it's been a while since I've done one of these.

2. No, I haven't heard from my editor yet and the pins and needles hurt.

3. Still reading some young adult. Jennifer Brown's newest one was good. Also read a book by Garth Nix that was great. Chelsea Cain must lace her books with crack. Have one by her to read but haven't started it because I know I'll be up until all hours.

4. Fall is coming! Fall is coming! No, I'm not excited or anything *Grins*.

5. Been watching Primeval. Love love this series. The 1st, 2nd, and 4th series especially. Have just started the 5th series/season. Have become an Andrew Lee Potts fan. His portrayal of Connor is epic. Doctor Who and Warehouse 13 have both been very good. Am so looking forward to Castle and the Walking Dead. Have missed them.

May the muses have fall
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home