Friday, October 05, 2012

Friday Five

1. I blogged at TRS Blue on Banned Books Week. Yeah, I know it's probably overkill but is a subject near and dear to my heart.

2. Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhchooooooo! Silly kids don't share when I want them to and DO share things like colds. Hmpph.

3. Have had some family issues that have hampered my writing time. Hoping to get back on the keyboard, maybe this weekend.

4. Still reading Fahrenheit 451. Haven't had much reading time.

5. Still haven't watched Dr. Who season finale. Have seen spoilers and know I will need a tissue *sniffle*. Warehouse 13 season finale was good. Real cliffhanger in their usual style. Castle was excellent. I'm enjoying the banter. I'm watching Revolution. Still not wowed but I did love a character made two Stephen King references! And another character referenced Peanuts. Hmmm they are trying to bring me in...

May the muses have tissues
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home