Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five

1. Writing has slowly started up again. Wrote 3 K on another project. Hoping to get back in the swing of things.

2. Look for a contest announcement soon about Sam Cheever's Halloween Contest. It's always fun and I'm participating again this year.

3. Sadly my oldest's 7th grade Civics teacher passed away from cancer. Oldest is pretty upset. This teacher was a "good one" and a Dr. Who fan. Our thoughts and prayers are going out to their family. Very sad thing. If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it. ~Margaret Fuller. She was definitely a candle that others lit from, including oldest. I think some of oldest's love of history came from that class.
4. I'm reading I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. It's a young adult book that puts me in mind of Dexter and The Silence of the Lambs. It's engrossing, the characters pop, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm over half way through.

5. Finally watched the Dr. Who finale. *sniffle sniffle* Great send off and OMG the angels are always creepy. Still loving Castle. I wasn't sure how Beckett and Castle would be together but I'm enjoying the chemistry. Revolution? Still meh. Am still watching but I'm not being wowed.

May the muses have legions of Dr. Who fans
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home