Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Five

1. Work continues. I'm not as far as I would like but I'm still moving up in the word count.


2. I'm reading The Rise of the Governor, a Walking Dead novel. I've been reading the comics, which are amazing. I find it interesting in Rise of the Governor they are telling the story of a bad guy in the Walking Dead. And yes the season premiere had me glued to my seat. Love the first five minutes there is no dialogue.

3. Don't forget to enter Sam Cheever's Halloween Contest. The more authors you send to, the better your chance on winning the engraved I-pad!!

4. Hubster is doing a biking event on Saturday. Just a shout to him for doing it. Very proud of him. He's been doing biking for a while and really enjoys it.

5. Castle rocks. That is all.

May the muses have contests
Mechele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home