Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have a secret

*grins*

Hopefully, I can share it really soon.

It's been a stressful few days so the happy secret is making me very happy.

Ever heard of lupus? It's an autoimmune disease. A BAD one. I've seen what it can do. It wears the body down and out. We just lost a graceful and elegant lady to it. Aunt Jean, you will be missed.

Have you seen Kate Douglas' cover for her Wolf Tales coming from Kensington in January? Check it out: http://www.katedouglas.com/eroticromance/id1.htm but it is HOT and not for under 18. *does a snoopy dance* I'm going to be getting a signed cover flat of it. I rarely win things so that was very good news I got this morning.

But not the good news that's a secret. *evil grin*

May the muses be closed mouthed
Mechele

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

*pinches her* Madam! I have my ways of making you talk!! MOOHAHAHAHAHHAAH LOL

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEE-vul!! You are EEEEEE-vul, lol!!!!!!

Didja get a date? Didja huh, didja-didja huh, huh, huh????

8:29 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You are such a tease, Cookie Lady!! Naughty little vixen you are! LOL, can't wait to hear whatever it is...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

(((((Hugs)))) for the stressful days.

*WAILS* I don't like secrets, unless he knows them!!! *pouchie lip*

*Gasp & blushes* at cover. Um...very nice. Congrats on winning the cover flap! Very cool.

:-) Mels

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
My Mom died from lupus, and I am sorry for your loss.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should note that I mean my real mother. My adoptive Mom is still very much alive :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

So sorry for your loss, Mechele.

Please share your secret soon!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your aunt! AND I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thank you so much for the condolences.

My aunt had been sick a long long time. Truly a bad disease. I'm worried about my uncle. They were a matched set to the point my neice thought his name was both of their names. They were very much in love, even to the last.

As you can see I have revealed the secret now that I can.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home